That is, the people who are found doing this type of work on WhatsApp, the company directly bans their WhatsApp account. Therefore, it is better that you take care of such things and avoid doing any such work unknowingly on your part.
Here we are telling you about those things, due to which your WhatsApp account can be banned.
- You should never use WhatsApp for spam. Spam means creating a broadcasting list or group to send a message.
- WhatsApp account can also be deactivated if the user has been banned multiple times in less than a day.
- Spreading fake news in different groups should be avoided.
- Do not send malware or forward dangerous phishing links as APK files on Android smartphones.
- If you have created an account for someone else or you are running an account in someone’s name and such app comes to know then your account can also be banned.
- Using third party WhatsApp apps like WhatsApp Delta, GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus can result in your account being permanently banned as WhatsApp doesn’t allow users to talk on such apps due to privacy concerns.
- If many people report an account or many people complain against an account then its WhatsApp account can be banned.
- Users should not send illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hate messages. WhatsApp has also banned the sharing of porn clips on its platform.