According to the EPFO’s tweet, e-nomination is necessary for online payment of PF, pension and Employee Deposit-Linked Insurance Scheme (EDLI) up to Rs 7 lakh to eligible family members. EPFO has also clarified that e-nomination is necessary after marriage.
E Nomination Documents: These are the necessary documents
The EPFO has noted that citizens can update the nomination whenever they want and no documents or authorizations are required for this. Self declaration is necessary. Talking about E-Nomination Last Date, you have to do this work by March 31, 2022.
E Nomination UAN: Submit like this
- First of all you have to go to EPFO website ‘https://epfindia.gov.in/’.
- Click on Service and select ‘For Employed’.
- On the ‘For Employees’ page, go to the ‘Services’ section and click on the option ‘Members UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’.
- Login using your UAN and Password.
- Click on the Manage tab and select the option ‘e-Nomination’.
- Enter the details under the ‘Provide Details’ tab and click on the Save button.
- Click on Yes for Family Declaration and then click on ‘Add Family Details’.
- This will give you the option of Nominee Add.
- Select ‘Nomination Details’ and click on Save EPF/EDLI Nomination.
Now, click on E-Sign for One-time Password (OTP) and enter the OTP received on your mobile number registered with Aadhaar.
Once all is done, your e-nomination process is complete.
It is being said that if you do not complete the work of e-nomination, then in such a situation your money may get stuck and also you will not be able to see the passbook. How will the money get stuck, now this question must be coming in your mind, then tell that if the account holder dies, then in case of not filling the nomination, money can get stuck.